ABOUT NICT COMPUTER EDUCATION

Advanced digital marketing

The NICT provides quality computer education at a high standard. It’s a low cost. Our aim to provide the latest and best training for every student. That training helped them in building their careers in the IT industry. After that, we provide 100% placements.

Our aim to meet the needs and challenges of a multinational organization. The first pint, all training methods have been maximized with “learning” rather than “teaching”. It is a well-equipped lab 1 to 1 ratio (ONE COMPUTER FOR ONE STUDENT). In fact, we can concentrate on every student in detail.

It is say’s that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. That number rises to as much as 90%. We put theory into practice. In addition, we are providing PPT’s and video lessons. The NICT emphasis is given to the max extent on the projects. The headline, In the course duration we will invest 60% time is in practicals. And the other 40% time is in classroom teaching.

our aim to provide the latest and best training for every student. That training helped them in building their carers in the IT industry.

The first point, The NICT  emphasis is given to the max extent on the projects. The headline, in the course duration we will invest 60% time is in practicals. And the other 40% time in-classroom training. Cause we believe that “practice makes a man perfect”.

The second point, the diploma courses are taking more computer time than the theory. and also, We concentrate on modern education. Our aim to meet the needs and challenges of a multinational organization. The first point, all training methods have been maximized with learning rather than teaching. It is a well-equipped lab 1 to 1 ration(ONE COMPUTER FOR ONE STUDENT).

In the first point, we more concentrate on the trainers. We recruit well-experienced staff.

In this paragraph, we will talk about our labs. Our labs are designed with a modern lighting system. And we use Multi-user networked to all the terminals.

We use operating systems like MS-DOS, Windows Unix, and Linux. You can go with your comfortable OS.

We provide high-speed internet and course material for every student. And we have power backup under UPS.

Classes are available for

  • Monday, Wednesday, Friday;  or
  • Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: centers are open from Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. & on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

In addition, special fast track and weekend batches are available. For Example, If you have enough time to learn, you can take classes more hours a day. At the same time, you can take both weekend classes as well.

Above all the timings and days of the week available. In addition, you will get PPT’s and video lessons.

Featured courses

SAP Course-nict computer education

Sap course

FICO – Financial accounting & controlling, PP – production planning,
 SD – Sales & Distribution , MM – material management.

tall courses- NICT Computer Education

tally course

ACE,PRO, AND GURU

advanced digital marketing courses

advanced digital marketing course

PPC, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization.

Microsoft office-NICT Computer Education

ms office course

MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point, Internet

courses

hardware and networking course- NICT Computer Education

hardware and networking course

System Adminstor, Cisco courses, Red Hat Linux, Hardware & Networking professional, Master Diploma In advanced Hardware & netwoking.

software courses- nict computer education

software courses

C, C++, PYTHON, JAVA, J2EE, LINUX.

Diploma courses-NICT Computer Education

diploma course

Diploma In: Software Application, Windows Application, Office management, Desktop Publishing, Visual basic Application, Computers Teachers training, Dot Net programming, Testing Tools.

  • Connected with more than 100 Colleges in a Bangalore.
  • Courses designed to meet the Industry Requirements.
  • Trained more than 10 lac students in IT Education.
  • Well designed teaching methods.
  • We provide job-ready skills to the students.
  • Quality Training on job oriented courses. And we are concentrate on every student.
  • NICT is ISO 9001-2018 Certified institute.
  • Microsoft Authorized Center, learn complete ms-office.
  • Online Assessments for all tally courses, SAP courses. Advanced digital marketing, software courses, and diploma courses.
  • We provide Employ-ability skills for Every Student.

w
h
y

n
I
c
t
?

  • NICT Computer Education has more than 25 years of experience.
  • Industry-relevant curriculum.
  • 100% Placement Assistance.
  • Adobe Authorized Center.
  • CORELDRAW Authorized Center
  • Pearson VUE Test Center.
  • Franchisee of KEONICS.
  • Registered under FRRO.
  •  SAP Authorized center, learn SAP courses.
  •  TALLY Authorized center, learn TALLY courses.
  • NICT provides verified certificates. For all Diploma courses and hardware & networking course
  • Software courses, Diploma courses, and advanced digital marketing courses are available.
here the reasons

why students choose NICT

Time Flexibility

You can schedule as per your College Time. 

Batch Flexibility

Batches are available as per college - Regular, Weekend, Sunday, Workshops

Low Fee structure

Our Center Prices are Subsidized and Affordable Cost.

Doubt Clearing section

Two hours doubt session after the completion of training at no charges.

Theory To Practical

We more care about practical than the theory. A practicing time is more than the classroom training.

100% Job Assistance

We train you class room training than practical training.

Course Materials

Digital Course materials will provide free to every student.

Certified Programs

You can verify all NICT certificates. Along with the Google certificates.

Achievements of the NICT Computer Education

10
YEAR'S EXPERIENCE
10000
STUDENTS TRAINED
10
TRAINING CENTERS
10
A CERTIFIED TEACHER'S
All about the NICT Computer Education

What Students Say's?

Joined For Microsoft Excel Course. It is educative and informative. A lot of good knowledge is gained by me. And you get trained as a professional. Great PP T's and PDFs will provide for a better understanding of the concept. NICT is a nice place for learning.
Vibha Shastry
student
The Institute has good faculty and best Classroom and Provides good learning. I joined here for the Animation course. It is very good. Fees structure is good. If you want to learn animation or other courses please join NICT.
Bharath Mj
Animation student
An amazing learning experience I had with Supreet sir. I learn a digital marketing course. Training is well executed by him. Every class was informative. I would highly recommend the course, and Worth the experience.
Neetu Kothari
Digital marketing student

our partner

reach us

Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengaluru

183, 2nd Floor, 1st Main Road, Opp, Old Police Station,Next to Uttam Sagar Hotel, Above Nilgiris, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016, India.

Mission Road, Bengaluru

#43, 4th Main Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Sampangiram Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

#48-10-19 21 SVT ROAD, opposite to RTC Complex Road, Srinagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016

Mehdipatnam, Telangana

4th Floor, Signature Mall Medhipatnam X Road Asif Nagar, above Max & Malabar Showroom, Telangana 500028

NICT computer education

Details for demo class

NICT COMPUTER EDUCATION © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Check the all Copyright & Privacy Policy of  NICT.